Sunday, March 28, 2010

Busy Saturday

Morning go for harmonica practise...
I always go there I also will say 1 word is...SIENZZZ...
Because I really nothing to do...Except play harmonica...still play harmonica...!!!
When recess that time arh...I always go ST. John there to talk wit RuenYen and ZiYun...xDxD
Hahaxxzzz....
BAck from school...!!!reach home already 1:05p.m.
Fast fast do everything ok...!!then fast fast go tuition le...!!!
Tuition back leh...I do what...???Write Essay...
6:30p.m. go to CCPS>>Chong Cheng Primary School...!!!
Before go...I thought will be very funny there...But actually NOT AT ALL...!!!
Very sienzz...take money nia go back le...no need to use 1 hour also a...
so HO QIO...
Go 7-eleven buy LOLLIPOP to eat...hahaxxzzz...
Become so childish ki me...!!!xDxD
Then go home...do homework...
Too tired...But this saturday dont know why...
HAPPY...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment