Thursday, August 26, 2010

THe First DAy...

Ok...
TOday is the first day...........of my EXAM...!!!2A EXAM...!!!
Aw...I plan to wake up at 6.00a.m. to study...
But at last....I wake up at 7.50a.m....After off the alarm I cont. to ZzZZZzZZ...xDD
Good Job..
Study for 1 hour nia...)=
Go school nia tiok study liao...!!!My brain get stuck...Study what also forget ki...
XinHui ask me idioms...always curi curi see the answer...really dont know...!!!)=
TOday...Mandarin and Malay...!!!
These two paper are damn easy...but I dont know...xDD
And...I become so guai...I bo conteng my exam paper...


Hahaxzzz....xDD
5.40p.m. can balik rumah dy...!!!HAPPY...
On my way home...
I saw......saw.....
accidentSSSSSS...Not only one but 2...
Got 1 more jia lat one...Lorry knock car...
The car...OH MY GOD...)=
So...the road traffic jam...I saw CAR DRAGON...
all cars stuck there cannot move...more than 50 cars...
Need to U-turn 1 by 1...
Luckily ride motorcycle... Abo not only my brain get stuck...
My whole person also need to stuck on the road...!!
Become 1 part of the car dragon dy...!!!xDD



No comments:

Post a Comment