Friday, October 14, 2011

Here came Kazuak's 14th birthday!:D

Hey!:D
11/10....xD
A special date!!!!:D
It's kazuak's 14th birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD

Early in the morning...
Hmm!!!!:D
Thanks all my frenzzzz for your wish...:D
Thanks HongChun and KahLiang...xDD
Even.=.=|||
I kena shoot liao....walau>.
Nevermind..xDDD

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Last day in the Science lab..:P
Crazied with...
Fangmin and Michelle Nah...xDD
EXACTLY!!!!
It was party time!!!!We had fun!!!!!!!:D
Hey!Seriously It was fun...!!!!:D

Haha...xD


Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hmm!!!:D
Thanks Chelle Chelle helped me spreading==.==|||
11/10 was day to hand in....a slip...

walau>.Suak liao u..:P


Recess time...
Duh~
I remember someone told me...

He wanna gift me a dozen of cockroaches!!!!!:D
Hey!Where's the cockroach!!!XDD
DOZEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)



Had fun after that in da science lab...:D
Kinda crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

Thanks all of you for the presents...:D









And finally..:D
Time to eat cake!!!:D
yay..:P
Sorry I always being a tam jiak one..xD



Hiak!Hiak1:D
Imma 14 years old..:D

Thanks all of you that accompanied me to pass throught the 13th year..:D
I was happy for the year...^^


*1 more body glove's bag haven't post up..:P
Lazy liao..xD
Haha!!!!:D





P/S
I didn't study for the whole day of my b'day...:D

No comments:

Post a Comment