Thursday, April 22, 2010

I hate me...

I hate now d me...I cannot join wit my frenzzzz even i try my best to become more childish...
Sometime see tiok they all i dun know how to face they all and dont know what to talk to them...I join wit them got a little bit pressure...
they all not suitable me...I like to join wit 'THEM' more...
Join wit them i feel that my smile become so abnormal ki...
like i forcing myself to smile a...xDxD
They all say d joke not funny at all...I need to kesi kesi laugh...
Sometime i lazy to laugh also erh...
I want to change myself...But i dont want to change until like now aneh...
Difficult to join wit them...I try to let myself become a bit childish liao...
But when at bus i think tiok they all...I feel that......
I bluffing they all...I got anything happen i dare not to tell them...
This few day go to skul HIPIG always ask me what happen...I pun told her nothing nia...KAkaxxzzzz...
So sienzzzz...Our mind distance far than our distance...!!!@_@

2 comments:

  1. Tell u le...
    scare u dont know what to do ma...
    hahahaxxzzz...sure know u all take care of me la...
    ....I very good d...LAST TIME...
    bt now i not sure le...

    ReplyDelete