Sunday, April 4, 2010

I miss last time

If everything can go back to last time...it so good...!!!
last time my bro no scold me...no beat me...!!!
now in my bro heart...frenzz important than me...!!!I BECOME HATE HIM...
I want back last time sayang me a brother...I dont want now always juz know how to scold me...beat me...and say me always disturb him a brother...
I dont want to hate him...!!!
I feel than our distance become very very very very far ki...!!!Sometime I busy he also busy arh... We dont even talk more than 10 words..!!!THIS IS REAL...
My elder bro 19 liao...can drive car liao...Sometime go out wit frenzz after back from INTI...his life is HAPPY and INTERESTING...
My second bro leh...Always break dance break dance...
hear liao also sienzzz...!!
Sometime stay a skul until 5.30p.m....
then come back 7p.m. got tuition...still bath until so slow...
Go tuition also 7p.m. le...dont know go for what..!!!
Today is a GOOD EXAMPLE for my 2 bro...
HooHoo go out wit frenzzz...
KitKit go for celebrate frenzzz b'day...
only me n baba mama at home...I am sure they all will go out until very late...
Lol...
So hope can have a 'bro' that really care of me in school..!!
Form2-Form5...then no people dare to bully me anymore...!!!
xDxD...rely rely hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment