Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bright Friday

Today seni that time want cry nia er...
Dun know how to paint also....the teacher call me eat myself...
this time seni sure very jialat d my result...!!!
hahaxzzz...
computer lesson the test easy...juz type nia...
go for prefect activity...!?!?
Stepping...
GuiXia said me OK liao d...ChuiLing said not ok not ok not ok...
geram nia...!!!
so I need to step for many many times...step until arh...I almost want fall down...
she ask me to tie my shoelace....then after that leh...
quickly stand up and run to fall in...
when fall in i feel very !#$#%$^%&*(...see tiok all ble ble a things nia...
Go rest...look at all junior prefects...all so BRIGHT???and white in colour punya...
XinHui said my face very pale that time erh...)=

Go for violin lesson at night...
my teacher on air con...she said very cold...
but...that time...i am SWEATING...i feel...hot...!!!
So abnormal..

No comments:

Post a Comment