Saturday, May 15, 2010

)= win =)

Today go for harmonica band practice...
Raining morning...I thought no need go for TaiChi...
but the rain stop very fast lol...beh siok a...
1 month no touch harmonica...scale become so lansi ki...
all notes i play like wat aneh...!!!Hate it...
Go for TaiChi I macam dreaming there... The coach always go choir there...
harmonica band there very less go...so i always no do properly a...!!!

Go for tuition...
ChuokHua told me....yesterday....I kena.................................................................{SECRET}...
So HURT when hear that...even my??also?me...!!!haih...!
Suddenly become very bo form ki...
Try my best le...also like that...
I will................................................................................................................
so that i wont regret...!!!
Today really is)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=
look like smiling...but actually...is sad...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment