Saturday, June 5, 2010

1B Exam...OVER

wakakaka...
1B exam over le...!!!So happy and excited...
maybe becoz of over excited...Last day d last exam paper simply draw...
After I draw until sienzz lo...see back....my exam paper so..#$@%^&
Last day happy...but some not happy things also la...
my junior...recorder team...haih...
so unbelievable that they use DanseryeRonde and LengkangKangkung for competiton...
This time sure bo chun liao...!!!
Dun know when they all can play TangoFurElise leh..!?!?
But they all are lucky d....maybe can go for Taiwan...!!!So siok...
Say tiok recorder team I think tiok Johor liao...mai say le la...A lot bad memory there...!!!
So...exam over i plan...
go back home online...mana tau go back home bro using the computer again...
Hate it...Go back home see tiok him online...
so...when I use computer...43 people online..
Break my record again...xDxD
After exam..all F1-F5 frenzzz online dy...
hahaxxzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment