Sunday, June 13, 2010

One Day Swim...!!!???

One Day Swim...haha
Creative leh..!!?
Then....after back from school go PeranginMall...
Go liao PeranginMall go Pacific...
Go all those places juz becoz want buy my PUZZLE...!!!
Haha...dun knw why suddenly want play...!!!!!!!
Mum call me choose animal and fruits d...
Mana zai I still so childish... Go buy WinnieThePooh punya...
I haven't grow up...!!! Then after that go BalikPulau..
walau a...there some more have DURIAN FAIR ar...!!!!!!!!!!!!Is it all the durian eat FOR FREe...!!!???
Then....5577...Haha...
After that go see 'sample house'...siao a...
A big door cost RM9???...THOUSAND er...
Then still have a momo d sofa...RM200... Then the mirror in the toilet ar...
RM420...ONLY THE MIRROR nia...!!!
Then her room d toilet.......d door very funny...I LIKE IT...!!!
Go see REAL d sample house...juz now d FAKE a...!!!
more siok...got on air-con...!!!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment