Sunday, September 12, 2010

Saturday Night (11/9)

Wow...It's so siok...!!!
Already long time no go to gai gai...!!!
Go to Quensbay...!!!!!!!I saw a not pesta d pesta...!!!
Meaning it look like pesta but not pesta..!Haha...=D
|||...Sweat dao..><
My bro go buy disc...!!!SPEEDY...!!!
The disc cost...cost...cost...RM...RM...59.............59.90....!!!
Oh my God...!!!It's so expensive...!!My bro bankrupt dy la...!



He so good...!!!=)BAnkrupt dy some more buy drinks for me...!!!
Each A Cup...
We both drink Chocolate a ...But is different...
My one is 珍珠奶茶不要珍珠要奶茶...
Then his one is...珍珠奶茶...Haha...
Totally different right...!!!???=D
Wow...!!!Chocolate ice blended...!!!It's so cold...and so nice to drink...!!!I LOVE IT...:)
Juz drink one time...The FIRST time...
Go see magazine...!!!
Beside it is a Taiwan shop...!!!
I saw Indians are cooking Taiwan food...!!!=DD
Go fetch kor kor at MSNPP...=D
He hiam hiam climb the gate go in..!
Stupid...dun knw the door got open...!!!
Haha...=D
REach home already 10.43p.m...like that...!!!
ZzzzZZZZzzz...=P

No comments:

Post a Comment