Friday, October 1, 2010

011010

Hmm...
Today is a nice day...
Duty bike park...Today is the last day...
I duty ka si bek serious...=)
Malay period that time teacher let us do a exercise damn difficult a...
But I bo give up...Because I never do it properly..I can't give up...=)
Moral period..TanMooiKhim make me laugh like siaolang again...
9.10a.m.... she said...
(Hmm...I let u all copy questions first...)
After 5 minutes she said...
(U all go back to copy...I give u all ans. first...)
Keep repeating for the same thing...So sienzz...but I want laugh...
HAHA...!!!XD


T.T...I plan to ponteng for computer lesson and prefect activity...
TIRED...)=
But at last I didn't do so...Raining heavily...
I walk to 9270 there sure sick liao...!!!
Computer lesson dreaming there...
Luan luan lai one...xD

Prefect activity more siok...fall in at foyer...
After that go basketball court...go back...go basketball court again...
Keep pass through the road in front...=D
HAha...
Marching let Jack and Nelson teach...Beh siok one...
I more like JunHao teach...
Hmm...A lot people playing basketball that time...
I think one of them is YiwEi lai...

4p.m. all group join together and marching...
Keep doing belok...I do ka like SHIT...!!!)=
Go back home at 4.30p.m....=)






No comments:

Post a Comment