Monday, October 11, 2010

HAppy Birthday

Haha...Happy B'day to myself...
I know I'm self-loving...But I think that it's good..xDD
Hmm... Morning at school so siok...
Can't think that my senior know my b'day..xD
After recess time classmate some more sing Birthday song to me...Aw...gam dong...
Thanks to you all...!!!
Geography lesson teacher bo go to school...
I and ZiYun hand in hand walk to staff room..Walk through 4S5...
Sia sui liao this time...)=
I do that everyday...
At bus EngHooi kap siao again...
But today I don't want to sleep..Cause birthday sleep at bus waste time..xDD

Reach home tiok ZZZzzzZZZ...xDD
Then after that online...Violin lesson...Online...xDD
My birthday most of the time I'm online-ing...xDD
THe KahLiang and HongJun said me lessbian...Argh...
After that Annette still join to shoot me..!!xDD
I tiok gai gai...Haha...

I saw his wish...xD
It can let me happy for 1 whole day...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment