Saturday, May 28, 2011

I got to! ;D

Duh...today take photo...I what also don't know...>.<
I just remember...
I keep on laughing...keep on talking...keep on missing...and finally keep on feeling sleepy since I slept not even 3 hours...!!!T^T
What's going on...?!!!

I no improve tiok today but getting worse and worse and worse and even WORST!!!:P
*The reward for not practicing 2 weeks...;)*

Hmm...
I met XinHui...!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D
and I got to hug her...!!!Bwahahahahahhaha.!!!Wakakakakkakaka..!!!!!!!!!!=]

But I was steaming!I saw others but I can't see the her that smiling all the way to the toilet....!!!!!!!!!
She said me steam!!!!yii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Threw my First U for her...Bwahahaha...But she told me...*I don't know to..*
LoL!!!!!!!
At last still did it myself.........;D

Skip practice...bo siok ea......some more TaiChi....T^T

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Tuition....wakaka.!!!!
Somebody did stupid thing together with me and the idea is mine!!!!!!!!!;DD

I wonder...why am I so clever!!!!Bwahahahahaha!!!Wakakakakak!!!!!!XD
We did that for 37 minutes and STOP!=)
And we know a scare movie!---Exorcist!!!!!!!!T^T




Went home and luckily the world war ended.!;D
Korkor's bed lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wkakakakaka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XP
Saturday night ended up by online...comic...television....:D

Kaaah yaaao for extra practice.! <3






No comments:

Post a Comment