Saturday, August 27, 2011

270811 Day After Exam...xD

A person...my daddy...==|||
asked me to wait at foyer again...>.
Huiyo...Need go earlier again pek cek ka u ar!!!!!!xDD
Letter againzzz!!!
Good la you!!!2 days nia also didn't go...BLEK!!!:P

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Duh...Today gotong-royong...xD
HongHai did ask me about that...But I forgotten..:P
And felt shocked why so many people gathered at foyer haha...!!!==
sampat la...==

Activity...
LoL!!!
Gotong-royong...==
Lap window...xD
I saw some of them clear things....funny...==|||
But somehow...I felt they're cute!xD
And...
Got someone==
Too free...
Keep cubit my face....!!!!Got pimples dy you know bo!!!!!
Sure is you cause one I tell you!!!!!!!!xDD
Some more kena got 1 time is 2 person 1 person cubit 1 side...==|||
Know you 2 very ngam key la...xDxD But don't take my face do experiment lo!!!!!!!!!!>.
Grr..xD

And my daddy...very luan..==|||
Keep asking this and that....got surat pengecualian gok luan so much...
Hmm zai lu luan hami pun ar!!!!xD

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Recess...
Ar..I wanna sleep...:P
Exam killed me...T^T
Pressure and tiredness....I hate both!!!!;)
But I fell in love with both..^^

Went home...LoL
Tuition==|||
Was I tuitioning????Or crazying wit Hu@Hu@????:P
Haha.....After exam...I will be sampat and crazy again!!!!;D
ChuokYing shocked me...==|||
suddenly said.................................xD

I don't mind if you want!!Haha!!!:D


It's a day after exam...
yet someone no online gok...I wait for the 5th hour dy you know...!!!
I online now because want wait you nia...U fly ki where liao..!!!
Exam finish gok don't want online...!!!==

What's our promise before exam!!!..

 

2 comments:

  1. huiyo... so kolian ar... let ppl chubbit ur face... must be ur face too soft and thick liao... good to chubbit ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya lo!!!!
    Don't know is which person so free ar!!!!xD
    Bo su chui su zo...xDD
    But hor..that person de face not good to cubit pun ea...:P
    Oily..!!!!!!!!!EVERYTIME!!!!!!!!;D

    ReplyDelete