Sunday, August 28, 2011

It's for you...;D

Thanks a group of person...that almost as sampat as me...!!!!xD
Make my life in class become wonderful...^^
We laughed like hell...xD 
I enjoyed the moment...
But in between the person...Didn't hav her.....=)
Something...We must always remember...xD
But I believe you all do!!!!!^^

[year 2010]
We didn't know each other well..xD
I some more called Bridgette as Richard...==|||
And we know each other because of the rumah sukan!!!xD
Haha...somehow I feel I enjoy it...:P
But I did something stupid last year..==|||
When running..xD
I believe..!!!!Everyone who saw that still remember..xD

The 1st thing making me kena perli non stop....Image lost!xD

Got 1 time...:P
We kena file liao..xD
HAHA!!!xD

Siao liao la!!!:P
Wearing prefects' tie screaming 我是一只小小小小鸟..!!!想要飞呀飞却飞也飞不高...!!xD

CRAZY!!!!xD
And finally...Kena file...Kena punishment...:P
Not going to regret for that...!!!xD
Not really a bad thing haha!!!^^

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[year 2011]
OMG==
I hate the class in the beginning of this year..xD
But I changed my mind..^^

They're lots of crazy person in the class!!!!xD
Things we did!!Haha!!!xD
And thing I did==|||
Please remember this..........................................
500年后...
科学家发明了会飞行的屋子,
爱的飞行屋...!!!这间屋子...
有钱也买不到,只给那些幸福又快乐的家庭居住,
只要屋主喊一声'起飞拉'...!!!!屋子便会向上飞....xD

Don't forget this..!!!It's the first thing destroyed my image this year...:P
And next...Is Michelle's PIG!!!!!!xD
It's pig with horn!!!!It's name I called!!!!:P
but it's actually a cow...==|||
My eyes having problem..>.<
Where come a pig with horn!!!xD
陆猪...海猪...笨猪 ....xD
I'm calling you...^^
Haha!!!!!!=]

And after that...==|||
I don't know why my laughing point become low until..!!!!#$%^&*^%$#@

Once I saw her and I laughed...xD
Once they said something I laughed!!!!xD
I'm crazy for this year..!!!I'm sampat for this year..!!!But I'm happy for the year 2011 because of you all...:D

Thanks...xD
Michelle Nah!!!!ShiauTing!!!JieWen!!!!Florence!!!ShinWei!!!Fangmin!!!xD


Beh siok ended without her name..xD
Finally...
TANGXINHUI!!!!!xD I miss you......=]


Written by Periplaneta Hy
28.8.2011
8.13a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment