Thursday, November 10, 2011

101111 I'm speechless

Huh???>.
Went Bangunan Wawasan find ChiaHuey and HuiMing...

So!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I climbed for 7 floor!!!!T.T
Walau...>.<

Late to class=.=|||


After Science lesson took photo...
LoL!!!
Papercup ar papercup..=.=|||
U dun siao liao la=.= so excited for what...=.=|||
You thought you going to graduate is it...XD
Or you gonna leave us forever...:P
Hey!If you really do!!!I will take the LAST PHOTO with you happily!!!XD


Seni lesson=.=|||
go computer room for the pc pal program...AGAINZZ.xDD

Oh My Kazuak..:P
Blowing air-con is something much better than stay in class doing nothing!!!:D


Malay lesson...
Oh!Oh!!!
Teacher was scolding people and I don't know what I did=.=|||
Busying with my math for whole day!!!:P
Something easy..but COMPLICATED!!!XD


Moral lesson bo teacher pun=.=|||
English..w.ahaha!!!!I was just hoping that I can go home faster...
Waiting for time to pass!!!:P:P


Of cause...:D
I was watching Rookies' Diary AGAIN for 2 hours in the afternoon...^^


Hmm!!!
Let's guess whether if he will ask us 'ARE YOU HAPPY?' tomorrow..:D



Last but not least...





Things we did!!!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment