Friday, November 18, 2011

181111 FINAL

It's the last last day I stay in 2A...
After today...I never got to feel something I can only get from there...)=


Gone crazy early in the morning...>.
Went canteen find Huimin..Huh!!!!Finally and luckily!!!
She didn't say things I did can't work!!!:D

Walked here and there finding ChiaHuey again=.=|||


1st lesson...
Math...:D
walau I sot ki liao=.=|||
Before teacher went in class...
'Oh Shit!!!Where's my file!!>.
I put them at canteen for more than half an hour only I realize...I lost them=.=|||
Rushed to canteen and take back...WITHOUT PASS=.=||||
Can count as ponteng I think...LoL!!!>.<



Science lesson..hahaha..xD
I did something really stupid..:P
Ate biscuit until all over the floor...:PP
Kena sapu lantai pulak..=.=|||



KH=.=
walau...>.<
I success liao wor...:P
1st time do 1st time success...wahahahaha!!^^
Gao leh...wahaha...*claps!!!!!XD

Ate buffet at Bangunan Wawasan..:D
OMG..xD
I siao ea=.=|||
Forgotten to hand in the answer slip for teacher and i recalled it at last minute..XD
Rushed to staff room......gave the slip to teacher...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!XD
Hahaha...:XD
I told her that when giving her the slip..It's the b'day present I gave her...:P



After school went library....XDD
Siao ki liao..xD
Huiyo!!!!My face red is because I laughed like hell la!!!U all think ki where waalau...>.Siao ea...xD

Ended up my Form 2's life..^^
Thanks all of you for this year...xD
See you next year...=)



Here come 7 weeks can't see her..................................



No comments:

Post a Comment