Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day with Huan Zhus!:D

Hmm erm.:D Had a wonderful Monday with huan zhus.:D I was waiting them IMPATIENTLY for 1 hour LoL!!!:( The stupid rapid bus! Can't you be a little bit faster? or pass through more frequently!!zzzzzzzzzzzzz Stupid bus=.=||| I won't be waiting for hour if you can be FASTER!!!

Aha!:D I used green ball pink ball and orange ball!:D And ORANGE ball suited me the MOST!:D I was a drain washer that didn't pass 80=.=||| I CAN'T ACCEPT IT=.=|||Cruel truth.D; That Peiyun and Peihong..zzz 1st time play also better than me..-_- Beh siok liao!!!!!>.<!!!Dinner after bowling!:D PIZZA!!!!!!X)) I LOVE PIZZA!!!X)) Lee Seung Gi was advertising PIZZAAAA!!!!:D:D
Bad Peihong! Bad you! Noob you!!!Zzzzzzzzz Snatch my Hawaiian Chicken!!! U should eat more your DELUXE CHEESE!!!!Eat ka you FAT FAT!!!!=.=||| I was a little too hungry that I continue for Mc Donald after Pizza Hut..:P woah!!!:D UNHEALTHY dinner! Super duper UNHEALTHY!!!!D; I need to ON DIET LOL...:P

Waited for daddy..Kept on Kingsley!Kingsley!Kingsley! and Kingsley! while waiting..zzzz CANNOT like this==.== NO KINGSLEY!=.=|| Anti Kingsley! Zzzzzz  Sorry Peihong.D; If I didn't be so hungry you could go for tuition!!!!X) Bwahahahahaha....:D:D Sorry la sorry la.:D

Daddy was like going to fetch Peiyun and Peihong home but OMG!>< TERRIBLE TRAFFIC JAM!:( So they went to YEN YEN's house!!!!=.=|||ar!:D Their politeness was soo!!!! INDESCRIBABLE!!!!=.=||| They were too quiet and I was the only one still talked non stop=.=||| TOO BAD!XD

Bye bye huan zhus.:D Had a  nice day with you all LoL!:D I was so FULL!!!!:D:D 

BEACH!BEACH!BEACH!:D I want go beach!!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment