Friday, December 31, 2010

31.12.2010

And yes... Today is 31.12.2010...
The last day of 2010...!!!^^
Today is damn bored initially...xP
Cause nothing to do...)'=
8a.m.-11a.m....I was online-ing...!!!^^
12a.m.-2p.m....I was watching D.I.E Again...!!!XP
After that jiu go to Tesco dy...!!!^^
Gai gai...!!!^^
Bought a RM3 ice-cream + a RM1 ice-cream...!!!^^
I ate for 2 time...!!!XDD
Buy junk food pun...^^ For tonight countdown ea...!!!XDD
Cause I countdown alone at home...!!!!)'=
Daddy kek ka pua si...!!!=)
Haha...I wasting money..!!!!!!XDD
I saw a Form 1 boy wearing socks wit HengEe's logo...!!!^^
He's running around Tesco...!!!XP
After go home...Start to online...!!!^^
Be prepared to countdown 6 hours before 2011...!!!!^^
I'm clever..!!!XP
8++p.m. chat wit KarHoon and KahLiang...^^
Countdown together later ba...!!!XDD


And now is 9.48p.m......^^
I'm watching movie again...!!!^^

11p.m. now...!!!
1 more hour and I will be saying bye bye to 2010...







No comments:

Post a Comment