Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

ya...!!!^^
Yesterday was Christmas...XD
I'm so happy>>>At last I didn't stay at home for whole day...!!!=)
Woke up damn early again to go to school...!!!-.-
Aw...
A lot people ask me...WHY CHRISTMAS STILL NEED GO TO SCHOOL...!!!!????
Haha...I no answer...Cause I juz know NEED PRACTICE TO SUCCESS...!!!^^
Ar...!!!yesterday was damn scary when checking...XP
I damn not confident and scare will PULL OTHER PEOPLE DOWN TO THE RIVER...!!!XP
Luckily still Oky...^^
Cannot say is success but at least I didn't fail...=)
LOL!!!
I shouldn't call *E*NB**N go for activity...He looked bored yesterday...)=
He said he pun won't always go ea wor...-.-
Haizzz...

And yes...Today I didn't TRAP by K**Wy* except 5 minutes before going home...!!!^^
Haha...!!!=)

OMG!!!So unbelievable thing happened yesterday...!!!xD
Q***EI came to my house wit her mum...!!!^^
LOL!!!

I slept so early again yesterday...-.-
Nothing to do even it's CHRISTMAS...!!!XD
And yes...Christmas has passed..!!!
I'm now waiting for NEW YEAR...!!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment