Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Graduated

yay...!!!
I graduate liao...!!!XD
Graduate for Form 1...XP 
Childish but happy... Happy...With frenzz...With XinHui...ChuokHua...XinHui...JIeWen....YanHan...and bla bla...!!!XD
Leaving 1A...)=
I will miss da live we together...
and...
TangXinHui...!!!U still owe me 1 time d I LOVE U haven't say to me...!!!
I want hear d...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARgh...!!!
Bo hear tiok u say pun juz now...

TOday is the last day of da exam...XDD
Countdown...!!!yay....!!!
Duty time no mood study anymore...Juz want play wit XinHui...I know I will miss her...
...I know...I will...XD
Want me no talk...even meet with a frenzz.. that hold hand wit me for so many time...
REally beh tahan...
I know I will miss her....even more than ChuokHua d...
I hope that next year can 2A...Suddenly feel that I wanna in 2A...
Pressure I dun care...I can stand for it....
I just want see tiok XinHui...ChuokHua...and bla bla...!!!XDD
I dun wan leave them...Dun wan go evening session...
But my result really worry me...)=
Today take Form 2 books...XDD
I took MingMing d...Quite new a... Haha
I think no need angry about the book so old...She take care ka very good liao...XP
Hmm..
Today's Sivik really easy...can compare wit Math liao...!!!XD
But Moral da TMK keluar ka so difficult...ARgh..!!
I no moral mia...Moral some more give me so difficult...
Where can...Sure very bad liao lo da result...!!!)=
English paper...The last exam paper for me...for Form 1...for this year...XDD
Try my best to do it...!XP
Hope will get good result...!!!XD
Go home time...
XinHui owe me d I LOVE U  haven't say out...)=
I lost her after a while...!!!)=

WOw...!!!
HOliday+ happy+ freedom belong to me now...!!!
Want pia for my Rm120 novel liao...XDD
Work hard for it...

HAPPY HOLIDAY !!!XD

No comments:

Post a Comment