Friday, November 19, 2010

Nervous For It

I'm now nervous for it...!!!
I start to feel scary...)=
My result...Haih...
I feel nervous to face the truth...
It may let me happy...But also disappoint me...)=
Angry who...!!!???Just can angry myself...!!! Didn't work hard for the 1st time...!!!)=
Regret jor...)=
But it's too late... Hope that God bless me...!!!
I don't want go evening session next year....Evening session mia discipline really kiong bo ...!!!
I tried for it during exam...!!!
I don't wanna try it everyday...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's scary...!!!)=
Especially....the DISCIPLINE TEACHER...
So fierce mia....)=
See tiok pun kia kia...!!!
Argh...!!! I bet that my 4th time result can be better...XD
I can go for morning session next year if my result for this time is below 20...!!!XDD
It's quite easy...But...HAizzz...
I'm not confidence now...!!! Everyone pia for the last time...!!!!
I'm not the only one that pia for it...

I know...this thing...I know since I was primary school...!!!
The thing is: If you didn't pia...U sure will get bad result...But if you pia....U not 100% can get good result mia...!!!
Need to see the God...? If the God bless you...U will get good result...
If the God bo bless you...U won't get good result even you pia ka half die...
Haizzz....
But why...I don't know is the God don't want let me pia...Or I pia not enough...
The more I pia...the worse the result I will get...!!!
Sejarah...is one of da example...)=
But...It's better now that I didn't fail...!!!I'm quite happy for this...XD
But...I drop from 97 to 85...)=

Everything has pass...!!!
Juz bet that I can go morning session next year...!!!
God bless me...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment