Wednesday, February 2, 2011

300111

OMG!OMG!OMG!
Went beside RoyalHotel ea PenangPlaza ea 3rd floor to ENJOY??my dinner...!!!^^
Still early and we went Giant supermarket...^^ Oh My Cockroach...
I keep seeing there ea CHOCOLATE!!!XP yummy yum..^^
*Thumbs up!*
RenHui didn't go...>.
>.
7 OLD MAN & WOMAN talking happily....^^ I steaming lonely...=.=|||
Sms wit blur blur...XP 
Go home at 9.30p.m.!!!!^^
OMG!!!Car's tyre pancat on the half way....>.





























LOLZzzz...Looks grand...Right.!?!??^^
Beside ea RoyalHotel more sui but me forgotten to take photo...XP






























Wow..!!!!喜洋城...XP
Me hate here...BORED!!!>
































*Took this pic when dad's car tyre pancat...XP*
From the bus stand..!!!!^^


Kay...And after back to home...
watch 星光大道...^^
LeeJiaWei rocks..!!!!Oh ya...!!!^^
Got 30 full marks for 4 time continuously...!!!XXD
Proud of Malaysians...Ritezz.?!?!?!!?XP

No comments:

Post a Comment