Tuesday, February 1, 2011

280111

Lolzzz...!!!^^
Went 5S1 to find PingHui again...XP 
ShinWei acc me..Soooo good lo....lolzzzz..==
Back class and XinHui darl gave me a CIMB bank letter...!!!!>.
I was wondering hami inside the letter...!!!XXD
I thought is a colourful cockroach.!!?!?!?!?!?^^
Hmm...KH lesson before recess...^^
Had fun during it...!!!!X)
Teacher can say from perdagangan>>>fireworks>>>Oranges>>>Angpau>>>perdagangan again...!!!^^
Haha...XXD We laughed ka beh si...XP
Everyone already in new year mood that time..!!!^^
Recess time me duty until...!#$%^&...OMG!!!
Extremely kiong bo..!!!!>
Me asked the students to eat faster and yes..I told them..
*学生麻烦吃快一点...要敲钟了...**Err...吃完了旁边的盘帮忙拿去放下...*
Then they told me...*学长啊...你没有看到我们在等他meh..!!!???他那么小只要吃两盘面啊...!!!*
LOLzzzzz...Kek ka mi beh si.!!!>
They sengaja mia.!!!!!
ME angried...XP
*学生啊...要新年了你很希望被学长骂是吗..?!!??*
*学长啊...要新年了不要发脾气啦..!!!*
Ishkkk...Quite angry but I am chio that time...XP
Then ar...after they told me *对啦...笑多一点才可爱吗...^^*
LOLzzzzz...

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x 



Sejarah lesson I lky the most...XP
Me not concentrate at all...^^ Last lesson..!!!!!!!! <3
A lot people came my class to find people...!XP
After announcement pulak...Teacher gonna heart attack...!!!
15 minutes more for her lesson..!!!!^^
And in the 15 minutes...I NEVER CONCENTRATE!!!!!!!XP
... 
......
.........
yay..!!!!!!!^^
The bell rang and yes it means that our last lesson ended..!!!!^^
HAPPY!!!!!!!XXD
Walked along wit XinHui and did our homework in front of dewan kuliah...XP
OMG!!!Forgotten about activity's time and rushed like what...
Ran here and there..!!!>


x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
OMG!!!!Activity time was SCARY!!!!!
Miss Cheng keep shouting..!!!>
Sound like scolding but she said not...!?!?XP
Okay...Fine...^^
Marching let YunShang trained..!!!!^^
And after TingKai pulak...XP


x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x 
Went home..!!!^^
Inside the CIMB letter is a PASAR MALAM RABBIT!!!!!!!!!!!!XXD
Aww...!!!!Me lovee... <3
Thanks XinHui...I LOVE U 4EVA!!!!^^



No comments:

Post a Comment