Sunday, January 16, 2011

160111

yii...!!!Today so bored mia lo...!!!)'=
My life seems like full of pressure now..!!!!
Sunday to Friday...The only day I free is WEDNESDAY!!!!!!LOLZZzzzz...!!!!^^
Schedule full...XP
Monday after school Rumah Sukan...
After that 8.30p.m. tuition until 10p.m. ..!!!!=.=|||
Tuesday after school bowling...XP
Thursday after school violin...
Friday after school marching..!!!!!^^ I love it..!!!! <3
Even I will leg pain and tired after it...!!!XP
Saturday after activity go tuition pulak...=.=
Sunday pun tuition...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)'=
Ar.!!!!It's bored that my life full of tuition...-.-
Hate tuition...Tuition let my brain get stuck sometimes..!!!!=.=|||
At night kor korSSSS go out again liao lo..
Left me nia.!!!!!)'=


Last but not the least...
ME...!!!!^^




No comments:

Post a Comment