Monday, January 3, 2011

First Day Schooling

And yes...Today is the FIRST DAY I go to school for 2011...!!!^^
I was excited early in the morning cause can meet my frenzzz...
Can meet my senior in prefect room...!!!XDD *YunShang*
But I didn't...)'=
The bus uncle has changed and he put CLHS student first...=.=
traffic jam pun...!!!=.=
I was late to school today...!!!!!!7.30a.m.++ only reached school...!!!Grr..!!!
I was worrying how to take the exercise books for HongChun...)'=
Luckily class didn't change...XP I found him easily...!!!^^
He gave me a *en****e...!!!=.= OMG!!!XP
The first day I already taking a................................-.-
Haizzz...But I promise...Won't has next time...^^
PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!XDD

After that run back class...XP It was 7.40a.m....!!!^^
I had late for 15 minutes...!!!XP
*Worrying...*
When I walked in class....Everybody looked at me...=.=!!!
But the teacher thought I duty...XP
If not sure kena dy lol...!!!-.-
First lesson was class teacher's lesson...!!!^^Pn. YeohLT...=.=
Our class monitor...assistant monitor and bla bla almost same to last year's 1A...!!!^^
It's FUN!!!XDD

Guru disiplin came to check hair...!!!^^
I passed..!!!XD Without cutting...!!!=)
GOOD!!!XD
MOral lesson no teacher...^^
Geography lesson...same teacher...!!!
Pn. LeeLL..!!!^^ I miss you so much oo...!!!XDD

Recess time...!!!^^
So so so many people went prefect room to buy SOCKS WIT SCHOOL LOGO!!!XD
I bought...!!!=)
It's damn high...=.=
After recess was English lesson...!!!Teacher go SPBT!!!XP
Malay lesson pun same...No teacher...^^
Teacher don't know run go where jor...=.=
Chinese lesson damn scary...First day need spelling...!!!OMG!!!
75%..!!!What a GOOD result...!!!!!0.o

And yes...It's time to go home and it's raining...=.=
Walk to 6226 there...^^ So early..!!!XD
But he haven't come..0.o
Run go foyer again to find him...!!!LOL!!!
He's steam...Wait bus at foyer.!?!?!?!?OMG!!!!
Is it he no need go home if I didn't go find him...!!!???
Steam la lu...!!!=.=
At bus sit for 2 hours...!!!!I am tired...-.-
Fell asleep at bus..XO
Reached home at 3.30p.m...!!!^^

Conclusion: Today I'm happy.Meet back all my frenzz...All my senior...!!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment