Saturday, January 1, 2011

Finalcountdown to 2011

ya...!!!^^
Actually I should countdown wit KahLiang and KarHoon ea on MSN!!!!!!-.-
Mana zai me run go facebook there wish people Happy NewYear....^^
Wish ka become countdown wit GuanXian pulak..!!!=.=
LOL!!!^^
Cause We're watching same channel last night and then our time're same...!!!^^
But when countdown I juz saw a lot number...-.-
Cause type together...Then after combine...
THE NUMBER BECOME ROJAK!!!^^
All number become DOUBLE!!!XP
10 10....9 9...8 8...7 7...6 6...5 5...4 4...3 3...2 2...1 1...0...!!!!!^^ 
yay...!!!^^
Happy 2011...!!!XDD
Haha...!!!=)
This' how I countdown to welcome 2011...!!!(=
Then msn there we didn't countdown...^^
Juz say Happy NewYear...!!!^^Woohoo...!!!XD
But it's fun pun....;)


I ate junk food ate ka run toilet...!!!!!!!!!!!!!)'=

No comments:

Post a Comment