Friday, January 14, 2011

130111

Early in the morning duty BIA8...!!!!=.=
Bored...!!!
Run go D floor find people...!!!Haha...^^
WeiKang pengsan ka me...XPXP *Sorry ya senior!senior!*
Hmm...3C again...Stephanie and ZhiJing there...=.=
But this time is so so so so so so so so EASY!!!!!!!=)
I first time feel so easy to call a class...XP
After I call WeiKang call...^^ *Good senior* Lky....!!!XXD
And when Miss Cheng heard they told us...*We want go science lab la prefects...!!*
She like eat a bomb..!!!=.= Go in and scold them...OMG!!!XP
Me get shocked pun...)'=
Scold ka so hiong and so loud..!!!!!!!!!!!!-.-
So fierce mia..!!!!2nd week ea discipline teacher...OMG!!!
Next time cham dy larh...=.=

Science lesson steaming again...-.-Look at teacher and SLEEP...!!!!XXD
I'm so guai and so clever..!?!?!?!!!!^^ Hahaxzzzz...
As what I hope...Art lesson teacher didn't go..!!!!!!!!!^^
Ar.!!!!HAPPY!!!Skip away the lesson I hate...XPXP
No need draw leaf+ onion...=.=|||
But the Malay teacher that come in our class.....-.-
The English she said is too CHIM...And me no understand...!!!=.=*
*Please keep quiet har...!!!!Don't let your class be FISHMARKET har...!!!!*
LOL!!!=.=
Our class fishmarket.!?!?Then last year's 1A is what..!?!?!?!
Tanjung Rambutan is it..!?!?!?=.=

Math lesson onwards no mood record things that want to post...)'=
Thinking of is it I really want to quit HoneyBee...=.=
When teacher asked us who wanna join 学记me really got think before...
Cause she said..If you join this...Saturday's club and society you no need go anymore...XP
But I don't know whether really want quit that bo...)'=
Haizzz...CONFUSE!!!!!!!Don't know how to decide ar..!!!!!!!!=.=|||


No comments:

Post a Comment