Thursday, January 6, 2011

Quiet...Shh...

LOL!!!
What a quiet class is 2A...!!!???=.=!!!
We are so so so and so quiet this year..!!!!
Even without teacher...-.-Nobody shout SHH...!!!!!!
Nobody sing song...!!!Bwahahahaha...!!!^^
I kena file disipline because singing so loudly last year....!!!!^^haha..!!!=)
But this year...=.=!!!
OMG!!!This 2A is damn quiet..!!!Geography lesson...
*Nobody shoot teacher anymore*
*Nobody laugh anymore...!!!=.=*
Maybe...We're the most quiet class in HengEe...!!!^^
Should I feel proud of it.?!?!?!!?LOL!!!
Last year I don't want duty...I want faster go in class...^^
But now...No more...=.=!!!I don't want go in class so early to feel the pressure and unhappiness..!!!
So quiet...=.=So uncomfortable...=.=So ki guai...=.=So PRESSURE!!!=.=
No teacher...
Do homeworks la...Study la...Bla bla bla la...
Nobody shout anymore...No one laugh loudly anymore...!!!)'=
Where are we.!? Where are last year's 1A's noise...!!!=.=!!!
When I saw the name list I was quite happy...^^
The name list almost same to 1A...XXD
But now I realize...It's totally different...!!!It's a quiet class..!!!=.=!!!
And now...I got to feel what the feeling should be to stay in a quiet and bored class...-.-


I know I shouldn't feel like that...
But I must admit it...=.=!!!
I feel bored and bored and bored to stay in 2A!!!It's so so so boring and...
I do hate it so much now...!!!):
Me want back last year how we shout...how we laugh..how we shoot...!!!
It's much fun than now...!!!^^Unnatural class...!!!=.=!!!
LOL!!!
God bless me...I doesn't want to stay in the class that so quiet and freaking dead...!!!
Let it be more noise and more fun...!!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment