Friday, January 14, 2011

120111

ya...^^
Today perhimpunan and I didn't late to school...XD
But early in the morning jiu run toilet...=.=|||
OMG!!!!!!!
Err...Perhimpunan time me & XinHui sitting there and laugh like siao kia...XP
LOL!!! 
Pn.Low said ar...
你们啊...课外活动过后不要去买那些五颜六色的水来喝...=.=|||
如果你们要喝就买回家喝...不要拿进来学校...
Bwahahahahaha...!!!XXD
Apa tu 五颜六色的水...Hami lai.?!?!?!?!?!^^
And she said yesterday 中国文学's tuition class only 1 people stay for it...!!!Bwahahaahaha..!!^^
So pro...!!!PRO!!!!PRO!!!!XXD
And da headmaster said...你用microscope 看那条头发过后你要很detail 地画出来...=)
不要等下是狗的头发..!!!!你去画人的头发...!!!^^
Bwahahahaha...欣惠laugh till die...!!!XP
狗有头发....!!!!!!!校长讲的话...还repeat 好几次下的...!!!=.=|||
hen after that XinHui 就told me...
喂..!!!贺晶啊..!!!我没有带Science 的参考书来...!!!最好Pn.Lee Li Kean 今天就去医院生小孩的...LOL!!!!^^
Like that ea thing pun can say out...=.=|||
When walked back class saw REd team student having their rumah sukan..!!!!)=
They like fall in
We like sleeping.!!!!XXD

After that Pendidikan Kesihatan..=.=
Bored...XP 
Measure weight..Bwaahahaha...
ShinWei asked me...诶...你几kg..!?!?!?!会超重吗..!?!?!?
Then me gave her a good ans for her good question...!!!^^
我酱slim...你认为我会超重吗...!!!!!????XXD
PS...Me bluffing..=.=!!!
Bwahahahah...!!!What a perfect ans for her question...!!!XP
Luckily the result didn't disappoint me..!!!XXD
Recess time duty ka so siok..!!!!XXD The staircase..!!!Ar..!!!!XP
The toilet...!!!!ARGH!!!!!!)'=
 Science lesson me keep saying 甜言蜜语to Ziyun darl..!!!^^
老婆...老婆我爱你...
就像老鼠爱大米...!!!!!!!!XXD
Ar.!!!Gam dong..!?!?!?But I can tell you pun...
I tell that to a lot people..!!!!=.=
U're not the first and the only one...!!!XPXP
















No comments:

Post a Comment