Sunday, January 16, 2011

150111

Just can say sorry to all of you if get scolded by me on yesterday...)'=
Really sorry to you all...I know you'll are innocent...
But...sorry cause when I emo-ing...I never know who is correct and who is wrong..
My world just me...!!!=.=|||
Sorry to HeanGhee pun...=.=
I knew u responsible for member's attendance but I don't think that tell you my eyes having problem is so proud lo...!!!!!!!!!)=
Especially sorry to that big size senior...=.=||
I don't know why me will say out such thing to you through msn and didn't ever bother you during activity...LOL!!!
SORRY...!!!!)'=
But the thing I muz admit is...I REALLY CHANGED...!!!
But not to everyone...Just to you all...
*HB senior*-.- Haizzz...
Ur question I also didn't answer properly...=.=Argh..!!!!The thing I can do only sorry lo...
Me no change to others but just you all...Me pun don't know why...!!!=.= 
I will check out ea..!!!Haha..!!!^^ God bless me...Let me know the truth!!!!^^
Oky...That's all and yes...The upper post juz to say sorry to who that so innocent yesterday...!!!^^SORRY!!!
U all can see my sorry is good...If no...Suan dy...^^ Cont. hate or beh siok...I can't care so much..And can't say sorry to you all one by one...!!)':

In to main topic...!!!^^
Pn.TangSiewLing become HB's guru penasihat...!!!
OMG!!!!!Die liao die liao..=.=
Today's practice a lot people kena scold because of some standard problem lo...LOL!!!!=.=
Before recess time's practice is freaking dead and I damn hate it..!!!=.=
Wait for XinHui darl...But when she go canteen me already go back dy..)'=
Me really eat vinegar when see you always wit ChuokHua ea lo..!!!
Choir time ChuokHua...Class time pun ChuokHua..!!!
Only RumahSukan time you will think of me cause without ChuokHua la..!!!!TT
Heartbroken liao...
*Ngwah!!!!* Me bo lang ai dy lo...!!!!)'=
Really become sampah..=.=

Err...After that ea jiu don't say le ba... 
Skip to tuition...^^
ShinWei didn't go lo...Sienzz nia..=(
Me and ChuokHua more cham..=.=2++ already feel sleepy and go toilet to wash face..!!!!^^
But the feel is good when walk in the air con room.!!!!!!XXD
COLD AND COOL!!!!!!^^ Lky!!!!XXD


Went to Quensbay after that...^^
Watch movie..!!!Muahahahaha...XXD
Me hiam hiam cry when saw they cry...=.=
OMG! So easy to cry out...??!!HAizzz...
A few sentences are so meaningful in this movie but I just got to remember 1 of them...XP
父母只能陪伴你们的前半生...你们只能看到他们的后半生...!!!!
Me lky this sentence so much and also the train!!!!!!!!^^
Me pun want sit that back to hometown.!!FUN!!!!XXD
Errr...ME some more heard the band's theme song's music when watching that movie.!!!Haha..!!!XXD
With english lyrics is better to hear lo..!!!XXD


Oky..After watching movie enjoyed KFC and Each A Cup..!!!!!^^
Ar.!!!!So long didn't drink dy.!!!
Thanks kor kor for the RM3.5o..XP


At night online...XP
Regret why I online and say such thing to him..=.=
Argh!!!Sorry...Me just finish scolded that time...
So....@#$%^&*&^$#@!


ENDED~~~








 

No comments:

Post a Comment