Saturday, February 5, 2011

CNY Day 1 & Day2

ya...!!!^^
Back to Kulim lately this year...!!!!XXD 
Went temple to pray...
Inside the car I asked my mum...
*Why we go guan gong there first but not dua pek gong.?!!?!?^^*
Then she answered me...
*Guan gong si DIRECTOR!!!!^^ Dua pek gong si MANAGER ma...!!!^^
OMG!!!!XXD What a nice answer....XPXPXPXP
Met PeiRu in the temple..!!!!<3
And yes we back to hometown after that...
BORED to stay there...!!! But they donated lot and lots of money for me...XXD
Haha...^^
1.p.m. to 3p.m....Sat on the chair and looked at the computer screen...that no power on...T.T
Da first time I steam for so so so so long.!!!Super duper long.!!!!!>.
Got RM 90 here...^^ Hiak hiak..XXD


X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
Went Quensbay for Mc D..!!!!!^^
And also the ice-cream..!!!! Lovee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3
Saw somebody 舞狮there...!!!!^^ 1st time I see that.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=)
Went home and...DOING NOTHING!!!^^
Looking forward for Day 2 and the barbecue...XPXPXPXP


X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X 
yay..!!!^^ Went back Kedah on Day 2 of CNY!!!!!^^
I lky...XXD
Breakfast at food court beside Sunshine at 6a.m.++..^^
Hmm.....Went SiamHuat first...>
I saw a little boy wearing a shirt written 小强精神....!!!!!^^
Haha..^^I lky the shirt... <3
Ate 2 ice-cream wit different flavor in between half an hour there....T.T
Went aunt's house...XPXPXP
Keep call them donate money for me...All beh tahan liao..
Haha...^^
Started my gambling after that..Hiak hiak...XP
GohChienHwa.!!!!!!!U won all my $$$$$.!!!!!TT
Go watched movie at Jitramall....^^


X X X X X X X X X X X X X X XX X X X X X X X X X  X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
Watched Shaolin...XXD
Hmph...I underage actually...>.
But I went in the cinema EASILY!!!!So happy...XXD
Super duper nice movie.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
But really CRUEL!!!!!!!
Cruelty of Human..!!!!>
I so hope to block my eyes...but that's WASTE MONEY!!!!!XXD


X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
Started BARBECUE at night.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^
I did it myself...XPXPXPX
Some more did for 'mummy'...^^
It's 11p.m.++ and yes...time to go back...>.
Bye Kedah...Bye relatives..!!!See you all next year...XPXP
I WILL MISS THE TIME WE TOGETHER AND THE TIME WE WERE!!!! <3












No comments:

Post a Comment