Sunday, February 6, 2011

Kek Lok Si 2011

yay...!!!^^they came my house yesterday and we went Kek Lok Si to...to...hmm..
See the light.!?!?!?!?!?XP  LOLZzzz..
Go there so long just to see the light...=.=||| From 6p.m. to 8.45p.m....>.
Realized that somebody used my acc luan luan do thing.!!!!Oh My Xiukiong.!!!>.

NeeNee them some more sat cable car went down there...Wait so so so long.!!!!T.T
I think almost 1 hour..!!!!]'=
Me hungry hungry hungry.!!!!!!!!!!!XPXP
Took lots of pic then NOT CLEAR!!!!during that time...XPXPXPXP



























yay...!!!!^^At last it's time for dinner...!!!XPXPXP
me hungry hungry..!!!!>.
Traffic jam....!!T.T Wait for 1 hour only me got to eat my dinner...
9.45p.m.....=.=|||
So many shops closed...>..
This dinner came so late..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My stomach want stop working le lol.....XP
Went home and.......sleep earlier la...12a.m. slept dy...^^
Tomorrow he went back E...Bye...XXD
Came back earlier next time ya..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment