Monday, April 18, 2011

The Earth Going to Burn

Ahahaha...XXD
Went school and rushed my Seni early in the morning...XPXP
First time so BUSY...@@

But then teacher said...
*Hmph...Can hand in later...*
GOSH!!!I rushed till like hell yesterday...!!!And now...NO NEED TO HAND IN BY TODAY ACTUALL!!!???): 
Suak liao suak liao...T.T

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


Sejarah lesson..
LOL!!!Teacher told us...THE EARTH GOING TO BURN liao...!!!Still don't want recycle ar???XD
Haha...^^
ya lo...The Earth going to burn..!!!!Greenhouse effect...T^T
NEXT!!!!
Geography lesson...Ahahahaha..!!Ahahahaha!!!XD
Teacher always so funny!!!!^^ CUTE!!!!!!C=


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


After recess hmm...
English lesson..OMG!!!
My ranking!!!OMG!!!

27/49
28/681
... ... ... Is this acceptable...!!!???
LOL!!!Hope I will improve next time...Don't getting worse and worse and that's all!!!^^



Malay & Chinese...*SKIP!*


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


Sigh!!!@_@
Raining!!!!I became fall sup chicken!!!
After that straight away slept in bus...
My reward...HEADACHE!!!T.T


Reached home and I ate so many breads!!!!!!!!!XXPXPXPXP
*Tam jiak*

Err...
But then no eat tiok rice...@@


NEXT!!!!!
I drew my LOVE FLYING HOUSE!!!XD
Will be invented 500 years later!!!!^^
Hope teacher don't faint tomorrow!!!C=

No comments:

Post a Comment