Tuesday, April 5, 2011

HEHS Harmonica Band Concert

Wow..XXD
Sunday was our concert---
Our School Our Melodies...!!!^^
It wasn't perfect but we did our best...Right???!!!X)


Rehearsal~~
Aw...T.T

Went school early in the morning...I HATE THE MOST!!!XPXP
Kinda sleepy that time...XPXP
Slept not even
5 hours!!!Where come the mood!!!???


Rehearsal means...rehearsal lo...Rehearsal ar rehearsal...rehearsal ar rehearsal...

That ChiewHongChun!!!Keep pulling my jacket!!!Like riding horses..T.T
Bo liong xim one that siao lang!!!Grr!!

Then lunch time...!!!I SO CLEVER!!!XXD
Really clever!!!=) I gave all my vegetables to
HongChun!!!^^
*Bo huat la..XXD 

Me want this senior stay healthy and his face no pimples ma..^^
So care senior ea junior go where find leh...xXD 

Must appreciate ya...XPXPXP*

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hmm...
After lunch time I went back dewan to sleep...XPXP
So sleepy!!!)=

That ChunWei crazy!!!He was doing homework while I'm sleeping!!!-.-
Snatched his Add Math exercise book..XPXP Bwahahaha!!!
*Steam factory!*


About 5p.m. finish rehearsal..LOL!!

And yes...It's time for dinner!!!^^
The dinner can't eat at all!!!T.T
The vegetables!The curry fish!The hot dog!Ar!!!XD
Threw 1/3 of the rice...wasted AGAIN!!!

Ahaha..XXD
I saw SOMEBODY ate rice until fell down on his First-U..!!!XPXP





XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


Started the concert about 7.30p.m.++First song hmm..hmm...~Hellfire~
nur...^^

*It's actually about err...
the condition of a WAR~~~WAR~~~WAR~~~T.T










 ~I Have Symapathy for Tel Aviv~ was the song after it.!XD
*the famous song in sympatia di' Israel....=)







After that was ~酒矸倘卖无~
*Wow...!!!Old song dy lo....^^
I think it was the ONLY song my mum know what's we BLOWING!!!!XPXP
T.T
It's actually an unhappy song...


The prettiest ever conductor!!!^^







Ahahahaha!!!Ahahahha!!!~New York~New York~
*Ahahahah!!!Bwahahahah!!!Wakakaka!!!XD

Nothing say about this..XD
A lively tune???ya...^^


Next was hmm...~Lemon Tree~!!!!X)
*Lively tune too!!!^^
Love is like the lemon tree...^^
Looks beautiful but sour.XPXP
Wow!!!Enjoying???XD
Was closing his eyes nur...^^



2 endao ba..XD



















Following by~Subaru~
*Japanese song...XD
QiuMei said my mum heard this song and watched that slide show until her tears almost lost control...!!!
HAha..XDD
*Me went home perli mummy...XPXP*

INTERVAL!!!15 MINUTES!!!GOOD!!!XDXDXDXD



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


~海阔天空~
Aw..!!!!1st song after interval..^^
*Beyond's famous song!!!



KarWye...!!!^^
Wow!!!KarWye..!!!XPXP

















~Baby Elephant Walk~
*;Hmm..As the song title!!It's about a baby elephant.!!!^^
Lively tune too!!!!=)























~Cotton Eye Joe~

*Aw!!!!!!Like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The song I lky the most for small group..XD
Cowboy style???LOLZ!^^








~Harmonicadence~
*That 'si gui' told me this song too long and bored pulak..XP
Bo liong xim one him...
*Quite long is real la...But nice ma...^^*

I WAS DOING STUPID THINGS WHILE THESE SONGS PLAYED!!!XD

The song I lky the most in the concert of cause is~Totoro~!!!
I like the cartoon too!!!The totoro is so so so and so chubbie!!!!X)X)

Lovee!!


~Phantom of the Opera~
*Hmm...Nothing about that.XD

...
......
.........
............

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



The endao conductorSSS...XXD
ENCORE!ENCORE!ENCORE!ENCORE!

Wow!!!!!!!!^^

That YiWei..HAha..XD
My daddy told me...
*See his pattern sure is very guai lan one*
XPXP
I suddenly feel that my dad so GAO!!!He guessed CORRECTLY!!!^^



~Break Up~ ~Final Countdown~


ROCK!!!!!!XD

Mummy said the drummer for ~Final Countdown~ very active and very yeng!!!
XDXD
Mummy said mummy yeng wor...XDXD


Err...
10p.m...!!!!The concert ended!!!^^
It's finished IN TIME!!!!!=)




Thanks scout for helping...^^

 









Thanks the master of ceremony!!!=)



















Maybe it's not the best concert...XD
But we worked hard for it and we had tried our best...!!!^^

Thanks for attending...!!!XD
It's worth..Don't you think so???;)














1 comment:

  1. phanton gt thing say....
    when yiwei gv we signal to stop..
    he eyes so cute ~.~

    ReplyDelete