Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy April Fool

Aw...
I damn hate April Fool...>.<
Once I reached school I and got fooled!!!That's why I hate it!!!
Even the prefects duty-ing came and fooled me!!!=.=

But I really stupid enough..They success..!!!T.T

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Science lesson...XD
The new teacher so young and so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^

Wow!!!!
We keep asking her...
* U like to eat Mc D?*XXD
Because of MS!!!!We're so sensitive to the word---McD~~

*We even dare to ask CCH whether she like to eat McD or not...XXP*
Maybe she got MS.She's 100% qualified!!!^^
Hmm...
Skip schooling ba..Nothing much to say...>.<

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


Rushed homework once I reacher home...!!!^^
*Say me guai!!!*
Went to school at 4p.m...><
Met lots of prefects lo!!!Long time no talk liao...X)
Suddenly became excited...And talked NON-STOP!!!^^
Went to music room...................................................
*practice...*

Aw...Suddenly thought of it and almost cried out!>.Luckily no one notice it.!XD
I don't hope that they know my tears lost control...*_*
Went home..
Daddy !$%^&*&^%$#!@!~!#$%^&*( me again...Haizzz...T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment