Saturday, April 2, 2011

One Day Before It!

Ar!!!Tomorrow will be the concert but I didn't get my mood prepared YET...!!!>.
GOSH!!!
Must control my mood tomorrow!!!Not going to effected by you...!!!Such a stupid person!=.=

Went home and kena daddy @#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(...
AGAIN!!!Maybe I used to it...XP

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



Hmm...
stay at home alone at night!!!XD
Having FUN myself!!!=)
 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


Tomorrow!!!3/4 will be Heng Ee High School Harmonica Band Concert---Our School Our Melodies!^^
Are you attending???Are you supporting us physically or mentally???XD
Don't think so much!!!

Attend the concert tomorrow at 7.30p.m. at Dewan Sri Pinang and you will know it worth for you to do so!!!XD
 




No comments:

Post a Comment