Thursday, April 7, 2011

Time to Decide

Aw...Concert ended dy...^^
As daddy said...I shouldn't go for EVERY activity...T.T
If I not going to do so...I NEED TO QUIT HARMONICA BAND!!!)=

Haizzz...
What to do...???This Sat me jiu start no go for activity WITHOUT ANY REASON!!!]=
Sit at home to wait for surat amaran???GOSH!!!
What should I do..!!!Continue to fight wit daddy so that I don't need to quit this and join that...*Ma huan stuff*
Or..listen to him...???
Anyone give me suggestion..???!!!T.T

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Damn confuse now...!!!I never put harmonica in the 1st place...How it make my study become worse...!!!
U THINK TOO MUCH!!!SERIOUS!!!
Sigh...!!!
I think this problem for 4 days++ dy...But I can't decide anything...!!!
I don't want quit and join...
I don't want walk in and out the office anymore...
I don't want try a new club again..!!Difficult to get used to it...T.T
Ar...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment