Friday, October 19, 2012

Days After PMR

It's only the THIRD day after PMR... I'm seriously nothing to do at school and there's no point going to school actually== But at least it's much more better than staying at home doing nothing la...:D The first day after was the best...:P We're like...hmm...birds flying out from the cages?o.O LOL...We talked for whole day long and it really fun cause we're studying studying and studying weeks before it!-.- When we got to talk non stop== Of course we felt excited..xDDD But I'm seriously saying that...Thursday and Friday is STUPID...zzz
Something called  taklimat for us to know more about Form 4 subjects should be until 12 ONLY but at last it ended at 1.15 and I missed bus== WTH==And the taklimat was hmm...I don't feel any difference after listening to it lol... Taking account? No? Take? Take? Or NO?.\_/.
I was telling my dad that I kinda interested in M...but he said S==zzz So how if I can't handle both after taking for account==zzz Then ma ki chia liao?X( 
Oh ya! We went to Tao! Nine little pigs were eating and talking loudly there LOL!
And we ate until RM560==zzz That stupid service charge== 15%...40++zzz 
Today's really really very very super duper BORED!==zzz Morning the prize giving ceremony it's quite okay la but I didn't see dao I want see de people...X( After recess and there came a TAKLIMAT about ACCOUNT AGAIN~~~~~== It's about Form 3's KH.XD
But I gonna learn it again cause I never like KH and I never listen to what teacher said all the time==zzz 
Went home! aiyoyo==Say wrong thing liao say wrong thing liao==zzz

Happy Birthday Xin Hui bao bei and NAH!X)

No comments:

Post a Comment