Saturday, September 17, 2011

170911

Oh my...=.=|||
It's a very bored Saturday....>.


As usual==
waiting for KeanBoon to take his surat pengecualian at foyer...


Good liao lo!!!
Always call me take!!!!This time surat pengecualian pun asked me to take!!!!
I'm your maid ar!!!
walau..>><<
Ur zhar bo kia lai lo!!!!!TT


Started the activity==|||
Si gui..>.
That KarHoon bo go activity pun bo say...==|||
I was sitting at there....WEIRDLY!!!
Turn my head to the left hand side...
Oh!President+Deputy head prefect was beside me...o.o
Turn my head to another side...o.O
Still the same..==|||
Even if I look at the front!!!==|||
The conductor...the person in front of me==|||
Were boys...!!!>.
Damn==|||
Most pek cek ea....>.


Recess~


Hiak!Hiak!!!
Rushing homework...:P
done in 25 min's time...^^
*Claps....=]


Cont.........
Oh!==
I heard seniorS saying topic about 4S3's thing...>.
Almost whole class were cheating???
Even....him?
I keep on thinking and I hope....you won't....=]


you never do that one...=)
Am I right???^^


*It just what I hope...=')


walau..xD
Raining big big big and big!!!!!!!
The God was crying loudly...
So...It's a Saturday without Tai Chi...
without cutting watermelon...^^
yay...=]


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Went home..=.=|||
Tuition waiting for me...>.
Hiak~Hiak~Hiak~xDD
I was sleepy...o.O
But awake half an hour later...^^


I planned to paint my Seni's background after tuition....
But I didn't==|||
Not lazy...not tired..
But I didn't have the braveness to do it...>><I wonder how I going to destroy the drawing once I paint it!!!=')


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Such a boring night....=]
Dad and mum watching for kor kor's street dance's performance...xD
And another kor kor finished his final exam...
Hotel staying...>.<




Looking forward for tomorrow's Starwalk!XD
Let's walk!:P

No comments:

Post a Comment