Thursday, September 8, 2011

Things I Did for 8.9.2011

I was scaring early in the morning...
Since we already got almost all the test paper which mean teacher will start teaching today...T.T
And I don't think if I can get used back to such life...
I've been too relax until no limit...!!!It's over!!!xDD
And yes...
I always hoping for a nice day...^^

Went school...
Unbelievable...xD I went canteen to find ShinYee...:P
Talked and talked and talked...But most the time I looking at she studied....o.O??
Haha!!!PURPLE SHELL!!!!:P!!!

1st lesson..
LoL Science...xD
Don't know what's wrong wit me==|||
Forgot this and that...T.T
After the first 2 lessons...
I crazied for whole day..^^
Since most of them went to Bangunan Wawasan to do things....XD

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


I kept on shaking the spray!!!!LMAO!!!!!!=.=|||
I don't know why I love shaking it!!!xDD

But I love it...:P!!!
It's flammable!!!!Haha!!!!I want suicide???:P:P
Recess...=.=|||
I thought I lost JieWen's tumble....DAMN!
Scared tiok...TT
Si gina gok played me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>.

>>>Math..xD

Since so few people in the class...xDD
We didn't study...:P


Me & ShiauTing very shui==|||
Said GL...The prefect is the CCTV for the female toilet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Haha!!!xDD
                                                            Look so alike!:P


>>>Malay==|||
CCH2's mood was not bad!xD

And we had our HAPPY HOUR!!! WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=]
Claps*
I still shaking the spray==|||


Chinese lesson==|||
Walked here and there wit Elynna...xDD!!!


The new block...The old block...And the Staff room!!!XD
Hahaxzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!Having fun!LOL!!!!XP

Moral lesson even worse...o.O
I kept on [La La Lalalala Sing A Happy Song...
La La Lalalala Smurf the whole day long...:P]

Hiam hiam got people follow me sing==|||
Luckily I stopped them...abo kena liao...:P
I sampat tiok can..no need learn this..xDHaha!!!^^

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Finally it was the last lesson..x.D
Got teacher came in class..==|||
We ignored her...Playing and having fun!!!Haha!!!!!!!!!!!^^
HAMBURGER==|||
Please Follow Me to Do...!!!xDDD
Hahaxzzz..:P

Say bye to the very happy day....=]
Work hard after this...;D
Jia you for 14/10-28/10

Prepared by: Periplaneta Hy...=]
08/09/11
5.15p.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment