Sunday, September 18, 2011

180911 Here come the Starwalk!xD

Walau...=.=|||
Early in the morning can't find tiok people...:P
Walked alone...>.


Met XinHui and ChuokHua...:P;D
This call.........
有缘...haha...:D
We met each other among 20,000 people...:P


Walked...=.=|||
walau...xD
XinHui pulling me all the way!!!Haha...xDD
walked ka si bek fast that 2.......>.
Imma cockroach!!!!Can't walk so fast la oi...:P


Me and XinHui sampat ka beh si..:P
Was singing...
[La la lalalala Sing a happy song; La la lalalala Smurf the whole day long...xD]
walau!!!!XD
Using our actual voice la not shout...:PP


Took photo...xD
Finally got chance take photo wit XinHui liao....^^


Met JieWen, ShiauTing and etc when going to finish...:P


Oh my=.=|||
Suddenly blur ki me...>.<
The situation was like last year's...
I was like that too after marching...>.
That day enough shui liao=.=|||
Still the same..xD
Last year XinHui took care of me...
Today she still take care of me...<3
Thanks...^^ and sorry..>.
But where's my balloon!!!????>
U said if I can walk until finish I can get a balloon one...:P:P


Ate at Marrybrown together with ChuokHua and her mummy....:D


Back....=]


Ended up the starwalk....^^











End~

No comments:

Post a Comment