Monday, July 11, 2011

110711 I'm A Failure

Aw...>.<
Seriously...I'm just a failure today...!!!
Anything I did...Failed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@

Went school and keep rushing my folio since I left this and that...:P
But at  last....Teacher said no need hand in by today~~~~~~~
I hate it!!!!Always said MUST!MUST!MUST!!!But after that say nevermind!!!
And make me rushed like HELL...!!!
Oh Gosh!!!!@@


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

First lesson for today...SIVK!!!=.=
OMG!!!=.=
I hate that...Not I didn't have Sivik...
But I wonder was teacher teaching Sivik or Geography...>.<.
Bangladesh also out liao!!!!!!!;D;D


Sejarah...!!!ARGGH!!!!!!!@@
God bless me...!!!!I don't know how to sit for the 3rd time Sejarah exam I think...!!!
What's teacher teaching and talking about???:D
I understand..???Hmm...I think nope...XPXP



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


After recess............^^


English!!!!Damn!!!
Teacher like use us do operation aneh!!!!!!T^T
Simply scold!!!!!!>
Shoot shoot shoot!!!Cheng!Cheng!Cheng!Zzzzz....=.=|||


Then Malay even worse!!!=.=
First period almost end only said do ringkasan...
mana zai she a while nia came in class liao...
Then do correctionSSSS and didn't have time to do liao...Serious....
DIDN'T HAVE TIME!!!!!!!NOT WE PLAY AROUND~~~~~
Some more said ka so siok!!!!
We played around without teacher...we sat in group...we didn't do work....
HEY~HEY~HEY~
Do you know???
We didn't sit in group but stood in group..^^
We weren't playing but practicing LISAN...!!!!!!DRAMA!!!!!!>.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Last lesson...
Mandarin...LOL!!!!xD
The only funnier lesson......=)

Arrggh!!Arrggh!!!Arrgghh!!!!!!
I hate today!!!!>

Imma a failure..!!!@@T^T>.

No comments:

Post a Comment