Saturday, July 30, 2011

290711 HE Sports Day

Aha!!!xD
It's the 1st time we perform during sports day...xD
So...
I felt that and...OMG..XP

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

went school early in the morning....XP So early walau.xDxD
Sat beside PingHui pulak at bus...==|||
Haha...xD
She asked me some bla bla ques and I told her no true ans!XD
I told her...
*有时候senior讲的话是信不过的...每次用激将法...XP*
and she answered me...
*哪里会...???你看我酱老实的脸*
OMG!!!!!xDxD
Not I don't want believe you..x.D But even this sentence I not really believe haha!!!xD


reached stadium.....=)
walau...xD
I very shui one...
When ShiauTing them asked me go join them and I pulled KhaiHung down the river..XP

I told them...* U see..!!!This person in charge our band discipline...later I go away he will scold me one...XP*

Haha!!!!=)
Then he asked them...*Zomok???Want snatch my people ar???*HAha!!!!xD
Then they didn't call liao haha!!!xDxD



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


and....


I beh tahan liao!!!==|||
WONGKAHLIANG!!!!Stop calling KeanBoon's name in front of me!!!>

Me and him nothing one lo!!!!>.
Walao...xDxD


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Erm..erm..er....xDxD
and yes....the event started at about hmm....don't know what time==|||
Wow!!!!!Symphony Band!!!!xD
Ar!!!!PrefectS!!!!!!!!!JUNHAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=)
Scout......LoL...Jeremy Cheang==|||
xDxD
St.John still the best!!!!!!!Claps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;D
Ahaha!!!!xDxD


Erm.....and yes it was the 1st time harmonica band and choir's members perform Taichi at the field....xD
Not bad????I enjoyed the strong wind still.....xD


yay!!!!xD
I saw daddy duty at the stairs there...^^
I so good went to call him...walau.xD

that bo liong xim one asked me don't cal his name==|||
suak liao lo!!!xD

I shouted TangXinHui's name so loud!!!xDxD
My throat pain after shouting that!!!xD

The loudest I shouted...!!!I live for 14 years...xD
WORTH!!!<3
But...
U can't hear...nevermind...^^
U did great job!!!xD


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ended up the event earlier...=)
went back school and crazy crazy crazy wit ShiauTing...^^
Ar...Michelle Nah why you wasn't there???>.

Went home...kena liao...xD
Since my skin colour changed so much!!!!Haha!!!!
But..
IT'S WORTH!!!!I DON'T MIND!!!!^^

2 comments:

  1. walao, u very very sampat lo. I sampat because I learn from u ma. Now goin to sampat, don blek. Thank you lo, although I din hear I feel it lo. Muackz (L) Thanks much.
    From dearest mai been one

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEAREST mai been ea ar...xD
    Hmm...I won't type your name out here la..xD
    Let everyone know you so sampat as me not good haha!!!xD Together no image later...:P
    But i think they will know== i shouted ur name..==
    Erm...........
    Okay lo!!!U felt it lo...^^
    No wonder ran ka so good la..xD haha!!!xD

    From dearest SAMPAT one la huiyo...<3

    ReplyDelete