Thursday, July 28, 2011

260711 Say bye to drain washer

Ahaha...xDxD
went school wearing 2nd u...xD
kinda weird==||||
Erm...Rehearsal for Sport Day...
I was praying...xD The Sun don't raise for today....But it did...==|||
Hot like hell!!!!>.
Walau...xDxD

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

First lesson teacher wasn't in class..!!!
Wakaka!!!For sure!I crazied for the 1 whole lesson...;D
Next...xD
went to the stadium....
ar...^^
I <3 to see both of them marching...xD
As long as I know what they did wrongly...
I still remember how to march!!!!!!!!!^^
Oh...)=
so long I didn't march dy..Kinda miss marching..^^


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


I saw member from kadet police almost fainted and someone carried her out...
I don't think that was XinHui...XD
She always say that she not that weak...^^
I choose to believe her...xDxD
But I started to worry.... .... ...
When I didn't see her during the 2nd round...>.Ar!!!xD
Luckily wasn't her....!!!

and I saw something funny..xDxD

- JackChung marching without wearing spec!!!His eyes small until.............!!!!!!!!XPXP
-TienXiang marching like pregnant aneh..xD Walau..xD Chubbie..^^
-and yes...JunHao!!!!XXD he will be taking the flat again for this year..!!Haha..xD


It's time for us to practice..xD
At last I saw XinHui...^^
Ah..xD
That siao zhar bor==|||
about 2 meter distance still at there ask me kaah yaao...XDXD
I heard that!I saw that!xD
HA!!!!^^ Thanks...muackzzz..<3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

went back to school...^^
Cont. study==|||
Walau...xD

went bowling and hmm...xD
AGM...LoL...
Kena AJK pulak==|||
And yes!!!!
I broke my record that day!!!
I got 80 and 100 for the 2nd round!!!
Hey~~~
Said bye to drain washer...!!!xDxD
Woohoo...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment