Sunday, July 31, 2011

310711 It's the starting of a scary month

Arrghh...=.=|||
Here come the 1st of July again...>.
The month...I scare...the most...@@
walau...xDxD
I Form 2 liao still scare this type of thing...XPXP
Bo iong...=.=|||

People say...
No do wrong thing...No do thing sorry to others...No do things betray others...
what also no need scare...^^
I didn't...
But I si pek scarE!!!!!!!T^T


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Did nothing for 1 whole day...=)


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Ar...xD
At last kor kor came back from hiking...^^
Welcome home...=)
and yes...
got 2 minutes!!!!I hope he not at home!!!==|||
He was telling his 'EXPERIENCE' when sleeping in the camp in the middle of the night...TODAY!!!>.

DAMN!!!
Make me scare...@@
After that the elder one even worsE!!!!==
Take the newspaper and say this and that>.

Then mummy cont. the same topic...T^T

I asked her don't want say haha...xD
But she told me==|||
She's teaching us what should and shouldn't do during this month...!!!xD

Ar...==|||
It's a scary month again...>.

Faster pass!!!Faster pass!!!T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment