Thursday, July 14, 2011

140711 Say bye to you


Aw…==

Hugging the ………kg of newspaper and went to school…:D

The smell…OMG!>.
Make me can’t sleep at the bus…@@

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don’t know why…felt nothing at school in the morning…><
Sitting there and doing nothing…LOL?!
Somebody arh…
Don’t know eat wrong what medicine liao…==
Sendiri come find me say HI and talk talk talk…!!!^^
Btw…I really siok tiok…XP

1st lesson hmm…
XinHui still in class…:D
When ZiYun asked me will I sad…
I told her…
‘Cheh…又不是生离死别…8天罢了吗…’
But when she wanna say bye to me…I damn EMO dy…
Argghh!!!!>><
She gonna leave me for 8 days!!!T^T
I can’t stand for it…><

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Next!:D
Art…LOL!!!
Again…what I did???
Turtle==Fish==Batu==Starfish== 

After recess 2nd lesson Malay…
Walau…!!!><>
I beh tahan liao la!!!She keep on shooting shooting…!!!
Why her bullets never finish…!!!???Grr…!!!>
Angry ar!!!>
My gun also resting dy!!!U still shoot for what...T^T
Why are you so hardworking on shooting!!!>
How long been you practiced!!!@@

XXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Moral teacher didn’t teach…haha!!!Siok!!!^^
And I keep lauging there with playing ShinWei’s glue…:P:P
起飞吧…!!!哈哈哈哈哈哈…!!!:D
Wakakakaka!!!xDxD
I absolutely a siao zha bor that time…]=

Last lesson English…Wow!!!^^
I 1st time so happy and laugh like hell during Eng lesson…:D
Teacher asked someone to change the sentence [Lilian shower with shampoo everyday] into passive form…:D
Then she said…
[Shampoo showered by Lilian everyday]
Hahaha!!!Laugh die me!!!Why she go and wash the shampoo…
And the next one even worse…:D:D
[Lilian showered by the shampoo everyday!]
Wow!!!:D
Fantastic!!!
Whole class laugh until……@!#$%^&^%^$#$…XP
And the bell rang^^ 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Erm…
Bye to all Choir members who went to Taiwan…:D
Good luck and all the best…
Especially XinHui ChuokHua HooiMiin WeiSheng Rachael
           YanThin ChiunYing ChuokYing FangYi YeeJian 
           Noel Andy 

Last but not least...
Totoro againzzz!!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment