Wednesday, July 20, 2011

200711 meaningless

=.=|||
Thing to happy...
She will be back to school a day after tomorrow...:D
I'm so excited and can't wait for Friday....;D
Faster come back ba...^^

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Siao mia=.=|||
Early in the morning got people went school to spsh!!!spsh!!!Psssh!!!!mosquito oil...=.=|||
Walao....Pencemaran udara...!!!!!>.

The assembly for today is bored...>.
I love listening to speech that's meaningful and helpful but..
I damn hate speech that talking nonsense...T^T

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PJ lesson...
wakakakaka!!!What I did???LoL!
yup!my badminton improved...
but I'm still so crazy...==
And my craziness make me can't concentrate when playing and keep on laughing..!!!
:D:D::D:D


Science lesson did experiment!!!Wahahahahaha!!!!
FUN!FUN!FUN!!!!:D:D

Played the crushed ice added salt.!!!Wow!!!:D
Enjoyed the feel...COLD!^^

and at last a conical flask was broken=.=|||

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


And yes...The bell rang...^^
Hahaxzz...
I said mai chai him but at last shouted his name so loud again..
Kek ka yii beh si..:P:P
Luckily your response was bye but not weird impression..:D
Ex-daddy=.=|||

Met Peipeipeipeipeipeipei....peipei...peipeiyun..when heading to bus stand.;0




 

No comments:

Post a Comment