Wednesday, July 13, 2011

130711 Don't angry me, okay?


OMG…:D

Today assembly damn bored since headmaster was there…!!!>.
He said this and that and this and that…I forgotten everything…XPXP
Ar!=0
But one…he said can’t bring scissors to school anymore…= =
What stupid dumb dumb rule is this…!!!T^T

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

PJ…^^
Badminton again= =
Never change…= =
Sienzzz ka beh si…!!!>.

Recess~~~
Walau…>. Kena tied by Adrienne again!!!XPXP
And yes I did stupid things…=.=|||

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Don't know why...=.=
I emo during Math lesson wor>.
Arrggh!!!

SKIP~SKIP~SKIP~
Geography lesson-.-
Whole lesson I was hugging my bag and laughing non stop there…
Absolutely a siao kia!!!>.
Damn!XP

When going back home I saw HC…:D
But it still…=.=
He still angry me because of that thing…LOL!?
What to do???suan le?>.
I think…jiu suan le ba…=)
Maintain now is better than totally don’t want to bother me..:D
But I still hope you don't want like that...!!!>.
Last but not least...


                                                                Totoro!!!<3                 

No comments:

Post a Comment