Tuesday, July 12, 2011

120711 I'm Improving

Aw…=.=

Stupid dumb dumb…>.<
What I did today???LOL……
2nd lesson Malay… 
My group’s turn for lisan…!!!!Wakakakakaka!!!!=)
That Ch’ng YanHan ar!!!!>.<
Snatched what I should say…==
Make me keep eating French fries at there…T^T
So tam jiak..!!!:D:D
And after that is...........
Simply TRANSFORMER's conversation with CCH and...XP
I <3 Sejarah!!!!!!!I <3 Sejarah!!!!^^
Walau...Lisan pun need to bluff...XP
But it still can consider as success I THINK…^^

Next!Next!Next~~~
After recess KH lesson…:D
Many pia for that lejar like hell…XP
But at last….AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!
Jimmy Choo didn’t come!!!Woohoo!!!!^^
Stay in class doing nothing…:P:P:P

English lesson…Walau..=.=
Beh tahan liao…!!><
‘Who say fat cannot wear bikini..??’
Once she said that I first think tiok she's saying herself and the one…walao…><
Laugh die me…:D:D

But I felt what she said is meaningful la seriously...:D
Everyone is ORIGINAL..:D No other you...;D

And that TXH ar!!!Today don’t know eat wrong what medicine!!!!
Luan luan touch me…==

Math lesson…:D
Don’t ask what I did…:D
I did nothing but DREAMED a dream!!!^^

……
………
Ate laksa…walau..:D
Spicy liao+that Adrienne keep make me laugh…:D
Tears pun out wakaka!!!XPXP
Laughed like what stupid aneh…;D;D

Went bowling…^^
Ate ice-cream wit YanHan before went up..XPXP

Walau..== 
Same lane with that Daniel or don’t know what name forgotten..XP
He keep doing stupid things one!!!!>.<
Siao ea…!!!XPXP

Today I improved!!!IMPROVED!!!!!:D:D
75 and after that 80!!!Wow!!!!:D
Fantastic!;D

Mc D for dinner tonight…!!!^^

And got 1 thing…:D
I must congratzz to ShinYee…XP
Ur driving skill is damn funny and scary…
But my brother’s ever funnier and scarier!!!!!!!!T^T
I tried...:X

No comments:

Post a Comment